- We acknowledge the right to access psychological services
- We acknowledge the benefit that can come from engaging with psychological services
- We recognise a negative social context and dynamics based on discrimination as having a detrimental effect people’s ability to fully participate in society
- We acknowledge the impact of inequality, disadvantage, discrimination, and stereotyping on an individual’s self esteem and the need for this to be addressed to achieve a positive sense of self
- We believe that each individual will benefit from a range of psychological interventions and support
The Team is made up of therapists from diverse ethnic backgrounds who work singly and as a Team. Some Therapists are able to offer therapy in languages other than English.
We gratefully acknowledge support from the Cripplegate Foundation and Richard Cloudesley's Charity.
Original art work by Karen Shivero.